TARGET MARKETING: Find Your TRIBE and Identify Your NICHE
Learn the secret key to effective target marketing and FIND YOUR TRIBE!
Getting to know your tribe is one of the most powerful things that you can do for yourself and your business. Understanding your niche, your target market, and your ideal clients is the key to marketing your business effectively. But embracing your core TRIBE of raving fans is the key to your business’ success!
All of our online courses are completely virtual! They consist of video instruction, with instructors Joeel and Natalie Rivera, as well as downloadable and printable PDF handouts and activities. Our courses are highly interactive and fun! Complete this program from anywhere in the world and at your own pace (and even in your pajamas if you want to!).
Below are common symptoms of NOT targeting your tribe properly:
- Feeling stuck pulling from the same small, local market
- Having minimal or no business generated from online, website or social media marketing efforts
- Having low enrollment in programs or low sales volume
- Spend the majority of your time trying to reach people, with little results
Once you identify and reach your tribe:
- You know exactly who your clients are and how to reach them
- You get to work with the people you truly enjoy
- You get exclusive insight into what your ideal clients truly want so you can better meet their needs
- You develop raving fans that support you and market your business FOR you
- Your marketing is more effective with less cost and effort
If you are going to take the time to invest in creating a website, emails, videos, newsletters, products and programs for your target market…. don’t you think it’s a good idea to understand who they are?
If you don’t define your tribe…How much time, money, and energy might you waste guessing???
Stop wasting your time trying to convince people to want what you have to offer… and stop neglecting the ones that are eager to work with you!
Stop wasting your money on ineffective marketing strategies that target too broadly or target the wrong market.
Marketing isn’t about having the right message, it’s about COMMUNICATING the right message to the right AUDIENCE.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Know exactly who your ideal clients are and how to reach them
- Get to work with the people you truly enjoy
- Gain exclusive insight into what your target market truly want so you can better meet their needs
- Develop raving fans that support you and market your business for you
- Your niche marketing becomes more effective with less cost and effort
And, how are you going to do this?
We’re going to help you:
- Identify your tribe—your ideal target market—and turn them into raving fans
- Test your niche to see if it’s profitable
- Determine where to find your tribe members, both in person and online
- Develop powerful collaborative relationships that get you direct access to your tribe
Who is this course for?
- Small business owners
- Life coaches
- Independent contractors
- Practitioners or service providers
- Anyone wanting to improve their marketing and identify their target market or niche
MEET THE INSTRUCTORS:
We are Joeel & Natalie Rivera. We have over 300,000+ students from 195 countries. Our courses are all based on our educational background in psychology and education, our experience as life coaches, speakers, and entrepreneurs, as well as Joeel’s background as a psychology instructor, his Master’s in Counseling and his research on happiness for his dissertation for his PH.D. in Psychology.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Getting Started 13:22
Introduction to Target Marketing FREE PREVIEW
What is a Tribe? FREE PREVIEW
What Is a Tribe
Defining Your Tribe 24:11
Defining Your Tribe
Defining Your Tribe
Testing Your Niche
Testing Your Niche
Finding Your Tribe 43:08
Finding Your Tribe IN PERSON
Finding Your Tribe In Person
Find Your Tribe ONLINE
Finding Your Tribe Online
The Power of Referral Partners
Contacting Referral Partners
Reaching Out to Referral Partners
What's Next 03:37
Action Steps to Connect to Your Tribe