Goal Success Life Coach Certification
[THIS COURSE IS PART OF OUR MASTER LIFE COACH CERTIFICATION (ALONG WITH OUR HAPPINESS COACH, PROFESSIONAL COACH, AND LIFE PURPOSE COACH CERTIFICATIONS). Save 40% with when you enroll in the full program.]
Do you have a dream or a life goal that remains unfulfilled? Or, do you want to work with clients who want to fulfill their dreams and goals?
Everyone has his/her own definition of success in the same way that everyone has unique dreams for their life. But, all success depends on achieving meaningful goals, whether personal, career or business, by having a solid short and long term plan. The good news is that goal attainment is a process, like building a house or baking a cake. There are a set of plans or a recipe that needs to be followed, and this certification program gives you the tools to implement this proven recipe with your clients!
All of our online courses and certifications are completely virtual! They consist of video instruction, with instructors Joeel and Natalie Rivera, as well as downloadable and printable PDF handouts and activities. Our courses are highly interactive and fun! Complete this program from anywhere in the world and at your own pace (and even in your pajamas if you want to!). This course contains 6.5 hours of video and will take 8+ hours to complete.
Discover the 4-Steps to Goal Success:
- Step 1: Know what you really want
- Step 2: Believe you can achieve it
- Step 3: Create a concrete plan for success
- Step 4: Stay committed and motivated
The Goal Success Coach Certification program provides life coaching industry best practices and powerful tools and techniques to help your clients be successful, achieve their goals, and reach their dreams!
The role of a Goal Success Coach is to:
- Support clients to achieve their goals, whether business, personal or career.
- Identify what’s been holding clients back and commit to lasting change.
- Provide processes, strategies and psychological concepts that prepare clients to live their dreams.
- Hold clients to high standards and empower them to live life on their terms.
- Determine an individualized short and long term plan to achieve clients’ desired result.
- Serve as an accountability partner to keep clients focused and on track.
In this course, you’ll learn how to help your clients:
- Identify what they REALLY want, and stop limiting their dreams
- Find a big enough reason for committing to their goals
- Create a compelling vision of their life
- Embrace change and release resistance
- Obliterate all doubt and believe they CAN DO IT
- Create a concrete long term plan and use weekly tools to stay on track
- Stay motivated and inspired along their journey to success
- Release limiting beliefs and replace them with empowering ones
- Stop procrastinating and take massive action
- Be held accountable through your long term life coaching relationship
STUDENTS WHO COMPLETE EVERY LESSON IN THIS COURSE WILL RECEIVE AN OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION FROM TRANSFORMATION SERVICES, INC., AS WELL AS THE CERTIFIED GOAL SUCCESS COACH LOGO TO USE IN HIS/HER MARKETING MATERIAL.
MEET THE INSTRUCTORS:
We are Joeel & Natalie Rivera. We have over 300,000+ students from 195 countries. Our courses are all based on our educational background in psychology and education, our experience as life coaches, speakers, and entrepreneurs, as well as Joeel’s background as a psychology instructor, his Master’s in Counseling and his research on happiness for his dissertation for his PH.D. in Psychology.
Foundations of Goal Success Coaching 16:56
Welcome FREE PREVIEW
About Us: Joeel
About Us: Natalie
How to Use this Course
All Course Documents in One Handy Place
IMPORTANT: Life Coaching Disclaimer
Step 1: Know What You Really Want 57:51
Know What You Really Want Introduction (Coach)
Identifying Goals (Coach)
Identifying Goals (Client)
Big Enough Reason Why (Coach)
Big Enough Reason Why (Client)
Big Enough Reasons
Unconditional Dreams and Desire and Vision (Coach)
Unconditional Dreams and Desire (Client)
Step 2: Believe You Can Achieve It 76:29
Knowing You Can Achieve it Introduction (Coach)
Power of Your Unconscious (Coach)
Unconscious Mind (Client)
Learning Change (Coach)
Change Cycle (Client)
Faith in Yourself (Coach)
Good Always Comes (Client)
Good Will Always Come
Overcoming Doubt (Coach)
Overcoming Doubt (Client)
Affirmation Statements (Coach)
Affirmation Statements (Client)
Step 3: Create a Concrete Plan for Success 81:32
Bridge to Your Dreams and Smart Goals (Coach)
Bridge to Your Dreams (Client)
Bridge to Your Dreams
Smart Goals (Client)
Goal Setting and Tada List (Coach)
Goal Setting and Tada List (Client)
Goals: 30-60-365 Plan
Accountability, Massive Action and Assessment (Coach)
Massive Action and Assessing Results (Client)
Step 4: Stay Committed and Motivated 152:45
Stay Committed and Motivated Introduction (Coach)
Excuses and Procrastination (Coach)
Empowering Beliefs (Client)
Pain and Pleasure (Coach)
Pain and Pleasure (Client)
Pain and Pleasure
Stimulating Motivation (Coach)
Stimulating Motivation (Client)
Keys to Motivation (Coach)
Keys to Motivation (Client)
What Demotivates You (Coach)
What Demotivates You (Client)
Failure to Success (Coach)
Failure to Success (Client)
Failure to Success
Small Changes Big Results (Coach)
Small Changes Big Results (Client)
Celebrate and Bucket List (Coach)
Bucket List (Client)
Conclusion and Reflection 00:45
Receiving Your Official Certification & Logo