Life Coaching Business MASTERCLASS (5+ Courses in 1)
So, what is it that makes some coaches tremendously successful, while most life coaches struggle?
The answer is that a successful life coach know the answer to the #1 question we are ALWAYS asked, which is:
“How do I get more life coaching clients?”
You see, life coaching is a labor of love… but it’s also a BUSINESS.
The truth is most life coaches are first time entrepreneurs and they don’t know how to create a life coaching business.
Do you relate to this?
Have you done what it seems everyone says you need to do as a life coach—created a website, Facebook page, and business cards… but you’re frustrated because you’re still not getting enough clients?
Do you feel like you’ve wasted time or money on marketing strategies for your life coaching practice that don’t work, or never tried any because you feel stuck and overwhelmed?
Or, do you feel like you’ve reached a plateau as a life coach—you’ve got some clients but you’re ready to take it to the next level?
The good news is that getting clients you love as a life coach and getting them consistently can actually be easy, enjoyable and inexpensive (or even free)!
What we’ve learned in over a decade in the life coaching field and after training tens of thousands of life coaches is that:
There are certain business strategies that work for life coaches 10X better than any other methods...
... and we want to help you save you years of trial and error so that you can create a thriving coaching business now, not 10 years from now.
We want to make sure you don’t become another life coach who gets get stuck being a...
BEST KEPT SECRET
...playing it small, when you could be making a real difference in the lives of those who need you.
That’s why we have created this MASTERCLASS that combines 6 of our top-selling life coach entrepreneurship courses, plus includes powerful additional marketing content, all into 1 course!
This program helps you avoid the
3 BIGGEST MISTAKES MOST LIFE COACHES MAKE!
It’s time to demystify and un-complicate marketing!
Most “gurus” say that in order to market your life coaching you need a:
- email campaign
- marketing system
- social media followers
- Facebook ads
...and more and more time consuming (and expensive) things.
But the truth is that marketing does not have to be complicated or overwhelming.
In fact, the 3 top marketing strategies for that have been proven to work for life coaches don’t even involve digital marketing at all, and they’re totally free!
But, the MOST IMPORTANT part of the program isn’t about learning the best strategies for HOW to market your life coaching… the most important part is WHAT you are marketing.
This course will teach you how to STRUCTURE a life coaching business...
... and create an OFFER...
... that is SO well targeted...
... and gets SUCH great results...
... that all you have to do is get your message in front of the right audience and it SELLS ITSELF.
Regardless of whether you’re just starting out as a life coach or you’re looking for proven strategies to scale your business, this Life Coaching Business Masterclass will teach you everything you need to know in order to:
Get super clear about your life coaching niche (course 1) and identify your target market of ideal clients so you can stand out as an expert in your niche.
Create a signature life coaching package (course 2) that offers your clients the specific results that they want, so they know exactly what they are going to get out of working with you.
Offer free or discounted coaching introductory sessions (course 3) that get your potential clients results and convert them into long-term clients.
Use joint venture partnerships (course 4) to collaborate with other people or businesses who already have a relationship with your ideal clients.
Speak in front of an audience of your ideal life coaching clients (course 5), utilizing a proven strategy for offering massive value while gently guiding them to WANT to do business with you, all without feeling “salesy”.
Write marketing copy (course 6) that speaks your life coaching clients’ language, including website copy that sells, including creating a powerful elevator pitch so you never get stuck not knowing how to describe what you offer again.
Plus, bonus marketing content, including how to create simple, profitable digital marketing campaigns using landing pages, webinars, and email automation.
So, we hope by now you can see that we put EVERYTHING you need to attract your ideal clients and grow your life coaching business in this program!
MEET THE INSTRUCTORS:
We are Joeel & Natalie Rivera. We have over 300,000+ students from 195 countries. Our courses are all based on our educational background in psychology and education, our experience as life coaches, speakers, and entrepreneurs, as well as Joeel’s background as a psychology instructor, his Master’s in Counseling and his research on happiness for his dissertation for his PH.D. in Psychology.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Section 0: undefined 0 / 1|5min
1. Welcome to the Life Coaching Business Masterclass 5min
Section 1: Welcome to the Life Coaching Business Masterclass! 0 / 4|17min
2. How to Avoid the 3 Biggest Mistakes Most Life Coaches Make 10min
3. Life coaching Roadmap to Success 6min
4. ROADMAP FOR BUILDING A SUCCESSFUL LIFE COACHING BUSINESS... 1min
5. Questions, Resources and Meet the Instructors 1min
Section 2: MODULE 1: YOUR PROFITABLE PURPOSE-DRIVEN COACHING NICHE 0 / 1|4min
6. Introduction to Niche Life Coaching 4min
Section 3: Getting Started 0 / 6|43min
7. What is Niche Life Coaching? 3min
8. Why Niche Life Coaching? 10min
9. Examples of Life coaching Niches & Sub-niches 3min
10. Criteria for a Successful life coaching Niche (and passion isn’t enough) 7min
11. Criteria for a Successful Life Coaching Niches Part 2 11min
12. Our Coaching Evolution Story 9min
Section 4: Your Life Coaching Niche 0 / 3|18min
13. 3 Real Life Niche Coaches 7min
14. Intro to Choosing Your Life Coaching Niche 7min
15. Brainstorming Your Niche 5min
Section 5: Your Tribe 0 / 5|27min
16. What is a TRIBE? 4min
17. Who is Your Tribe? 2min
18. Identify Your Ideal Client 3min
19. Your Point of View and Your Personal Brand 7min
20. Identify Your GIFT 10min
Section 6: Connecting To Your Tribe 0 / 4|34min
21. Marketing: Speaking Their Language 8min
22. Finding Your Tribe IN PERSON 10min
23. Finding Your Tribe ONLINE 7min
24. IMPORTANT: Testing Your Niche—Viability & Profitability 9min
Section 7: MODULE 2: CREATE YOUR SIGNATURE COACHING PACKAGE 0 / 1|5min
25. Introduction to Life Coaching Packages 5min
Section 8: Getting Started as a Life Coach 0 / 5|32min
26. Why Create Coaching Packages? 6min
27. Identifying Your Journey 6min
28. Packaging Your Gift 4min
29. Packaging Your Recipe 6min
30. Developing Your Curriculum 11min
Section 9: Your Life Coaching Package Structure 0 / 5|44min
31. How to Structure Your Package 12min
32. 3 Coaching Package Models 8min
33. One-on-One Package Options 5min
34. Elements of a Package 6min
35. Offering Multiple Packages 12min
Section 10: Set Your Life Coaching PackagePricing 0 / 4|45min
36. Determining Your Value 6min
37. Evaluating Where You Fit in the Market (Determining What to Charge) 12min
38. Setting Your Price 16min
39. The Money Game (What You Need to Make and Different Ways to Do It) 12min
Section 11: Client Ascension Process 0 / 3|20min
40. The Client Ascension Process 6min
41. The Problem Solution Method 5min
42. Additional Revenue Streams 9min
Section 12: Present Your Package 0 / 4|22min
43. Presenting Your Package 4min
44. Naming Your Package 8min
45. Package Descriptions 7min
46. Guarantee 4min
Section 13: MODULE 3: CONVERT FREE SESSIONS INTO PAYING CLIENTS 0 / 1|4min
47. Introduction to Free Sessions 4min
Section 14: Getting Started 0 / 5|29min
48. Methods for Offering Free Sessions 5min
49. Alternative Non-Sales Methods 5min
50. Free or Paid? 4min
51. The Importance of Serving Not Selling 7min
52. The Importance of Pre-Qualifying Clients 8min
Section 15: Design a Compelling Offer 0 / 3|18min
53. Naming Your Offer 7min
54. Outcomes and Limiters 8min
55. Enrolling Clients in the Free Session 4min
Section 16: Structure Your Coaching Session 0 / 6|32min
56. Structuring Your Coaching Session 6min
57. Step 1: Develop Rapport and Set Expectations 6min
58. Step 2: Determine Goals and Problems 7min
59. Step 3: Explain the Benefits of Coaching 3min
60. Step 4: Offer Results through Coaching 6min
61. Step 5: Establish Commitment and Future Pace 5min
Section 17: Make Your Offer 0 / 5|22min
62. Step 6: Transition to Your Offer 6min
63. Step 7: Closing the Sale 3min
64. Overcoming Objections (Including High-End Clients) 6min
65. What to Do When They Say “No” 3min
66. What to Do When They Say “Yes” 4min
Section 18: MODULE 4: JOINT VENTURE PARTNERS 0 / 1|4min
67. Introduction to Joint Ventures 4min
Section 19: Getting Started 0 / 2|14min
68. The Power of Partnership 8min
69. Identifying JV Partners 6min
Section 20: Forms Of Collaboration 0 / 7|38min
70. Referral Partners 4min
71. Trading 4min
72. Affiliates 8min
73. Interviews 8min
74. Cross-Promoting 3min
75. Presenting 8min
76. Co-Creating 4min
Section 21: Finding Partners 0 / 2|16min
77. Finding JV Partners 8min
78. Networking Secrets AND Your Elevator Pitch 7min
Section 22: Designing Your Partnership 0 / 2|22min
79. Planning Your Joint Venture 13min
80. Short vs Long-Term Strategy 10min
Section 23: Making Connections 0 / 2|17min
81. Reaching Out to Partners 6min
82. Contracts and Agreements 11min
Section 24: MODULE 5: GET LIFE COACHING CLIENTS WITH WORKSHOPS 0 / 2|5min
83. Introduction to Workshops that Sell 3min
84. Why You are Here 2min
Section 25: Using Public Speaking and Workshops to Soft-Sell Your Programs 0 / 6|34min
85. Shifting Your Perception of Sales (The Power of Soft-Selling with Workshops) 10min
86. IMPORTANT: Workshop BLUEPRINT and Documents 1min
87. IMPORTANT: Demonstration Documents 1min
88. Seeding: The Secret of Soft-Selling 14min
89. Knowing Your Target Audience 3min
90. Types of Workshops 6min
Section 26: Determining What to Teach in Your Workshop 0 / 4|17min
91. Teaching Your Expertise 6min
92. Your Unique Personal Blueprint 4min
93. Achieving Your Goals 3min
94. Solving Client Problems 5min
Section 27: Crafting Your Workshop INTRODUCTION 0 / 11|34min
95. TRAINING: Positioning Your Self 5min
96. DEMONSTRATION Positioning Yourself 7min
97. TRAINING: Positioning Your Audience 3min
98. DEMONSTRATION Positioning Your Audience: Who Are They? 1min
99. TRAINING: Positioning the Workshop 3min
100. DEMONSTRATION Positioning the Presentation: Why Are They There? 4min
101. TRAINING: Positioning Your Offer 3min
102. DEMONSTRATION Positioning the Offer: Introducing the Big Picture (Sampler Platte 2min
103. DEMONSTRATION Step 1) IDENTIFY 1min
104. DEMONSTRATION Step 2) EMPOWER 2min
105. DEMONSTRATION Step 3) IMPLEMENT 3min
Section 28: Crafting Your Workshop BODY CONTENT 0 / 10|23min
106. TRAINING: Workshop Content 5min
107. DEMONSTRATION What You Will Learn Today 2min
108. DEMONSTRATION: Introducing the Main Content 2min
109. DEMONSTRATION The Beginning (The Background Story) 2min
110. DEMONSTRATION The Rising Action (Important Scenes) 4min
111. DEMONSTRATION The Climax (Turning Point) 2min
112. DEMONSTRATION The Current Story (The Falling Action) 2min
113. DEMONSTRATION The Ending (To-Be-Continued) 1min
114. DEMONSTRATION The Plot Summary 1min
115. DEMONSTRATION Important Things to Consider 3min
Section 29: Workshop Closing and Transition to the Sale 0 / 4|11min
116. TRAINING: Closing Steps 4min
117. DEMONSTRATION How to Apply This to Your Life 1min
118. DEMONSTRATION The Offer—Summary Sheet & Recap of WHY 2min
119. DEMONSTRATION The Offer—What My Program Will Do for You 4min
Section 30: Important Workshop and Speaking Tips 0 / 5|45min
120. Teaching with Learning as Your Goal 5min
121. Time Planning and Staying on Track 11min
122. Overcoming Fear of Forgetting (Memory Techniques) (Part 1) 8min
123. Overcoming Fear of Forgetting (Memory Techniques) (Part 2) 11min
124. Marketing Self-Hosted Workshops 10min
Section 31: MODULE 6: DIGITAL MARKETING 101 0 / 1|2min
125. Introduction: The Importance of Marketing and Planning 2min
Section 32: Creating A Digital Marketing Campaign 0 / 8|43min
126. Creating a Marketing Campaign 2min
127. Sales Pages 3min
128. Opt-In Pages 5min
129. Webinars 5min
130. Calls to Action 4min
131. Email Autoresponders 3min
132. BONUS: Writing Website Copy, Part 1 9min
133. BONUS: Writing Website Copy, Part 2 12min
Section 33: Marketing and Lead Generation Strategies 0 / 6|23min
134. Growing Your Email List 14min
135. Online Advertising Using Facebook & Google Ads 2min
136. Blogging 1min
137. More Marketing Ideas 4min
138. Scripts to Ask for Testimonials and Referrals 3min
139. Marketing Resources 1min
Section 34: MODULE 7: CREATING YOUR IMPLEMENTATION AND GROWTH PLAN 0 / 12|50min
140. Introduction to Planning for Success 2min
141. Brainstorm Long-Term Goals 2min
142. MOTIVATION: Why Do You Want It 4min
143. Creating a Vision 5min
144. Monthly Milestones 4min
145. Monthly Check-In 4min
146. 60 and 30 Day Plans 2min
147. Weekly Plan and Ta-Da List 6min
148. Daily Planning 7min
149. Roadblocks and Setbacks 6min
150. Not to Do List 2min
151. Avoiding Motivation Blocks 6min
Section 35: Conclusion and Next Steps 0 / 2|6min
152. Conclusion and Next Step 2min
153. BONUS: Additional Life Coaching Tools You Don't Want to Miss 4min