Meditation Coach and Facilitator Certification
Become a Certified Meditation Coach and Facilitator, Meditation Certification, Facilitating Meditation and Life Coaching
Taught by Emily Rivera, The Angel Coach
What you will learn
skills you will gain
100% online courseStart instantly with lifetime access
Accredited CourseAccredited by internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency (Provider No: 50134)
Self-pacedWork at your own pace
From Beginner to AdvancedNo degree or prior experience required
Praise for Transformation Academy
about this course
This is the ideal time to step into success as a Certified Meditation Coach and Facilitator! Powerfully lead others into states of clarity, peace, wellbeing and balance.
Meditation is a rapidly growing industry. The level of interest has increased dramatically over the last several years due to the number of studies that have proven that meditation produces measurable improvement in people’s mental, physical, and emotional wellbeing. Meditation has become a common practice for many successful athletes, business leaders, as well as individuals seeking to improve their health and happiness.
Are you a purpose-driven life coach (or want to be) who is wanting to promote tangible shift within clients?
Do you want to help your clients experience freedom from feelings of stress, overwhelm, and disharmony?
Do you want to create a thriving business as a life coach or meditation facilitator?
Would you love to guide individuals or groups through the healing and calming experience of meditation?
Join me for this meditation certification and become an ambassador of mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual balance and harmony.
Whether your clients are working on restoring wellbeing, reaching goals, improving their relationships, or their own personal or spiritual growth, you will learn how to help them bring more awareness, mindfulness, clarity, peace, and confidence to their lives through meditation.
In this meditation certification course you will learn:
How to feel confident facilitating meditation one-on-one or with groups, in person or online
How to identify the best type of meditation to lead, depending on the needs of your business and/or your clients
The key elements required to create, implement, and lead clients through meditation
How to avoid challenges before and while working with a client
The elemental aspects of meditation and how to effectively promote the feelings of peace, connection, balance, and ease through your guided meditations
How to best prepare yourself and clients for meditation
How to integrate aids within, before, or after a meditation session
How to discover and identify your gifts and to lead on purpose and with clarity
How to help clients feel comfortable, and helping them let go of doubts, fears, and/or apprehension to meditation
How to record audio meditations
Upon completion, you will earn an official Meditation Coach and Facilitator Certification from Transformation Academy, as well as receive an official certificate and badge/logo.
Students who complete this certification course will receive an official life coach CERTIFICATION from Transformation Academy. This course is also ACCREDITED by internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency (Provider No: 50134), and CPD/CEU credits are available upon request.
- Welcome 4min
- Meet Emily Rivera, The Angel Coach 4min
- Meet Emily Rivera, The Angel Coach 4min
- REQUIRED: Agreement, Disclaimer and Code of Ethics 1min
- Questions and Resources 1min
- What is a Meditation Coach / Meditation Facilitator? 6min
- You Are NEEDED! 2min
- Types of Meditation (Mindfulness, Relaxation, Spiritual, Movement, and More)18min
- Elements of Meditation (Present Moment, Posture, Duration, Aids, Intention) 12min
- Preparing Yourself to Lead and/or Record a Meditation 7min
- You Are Never Fully in Control 9min
- Bringing Balance to Your Clients before Meditation 1min
- Setting Expectations 6min
- (IMPORTANT: DOWNLOAD WORKBOOK) Guiding and Leading Meditation 1min
- (RESOURCES DOCUMENT) Helping Clients Relax and Become Receptive 5min
- Setting Inentions: Where Are They At Mentally, Emotionally, and Physically? 1min
- Guiding Clients to Comfort 3min
- Define Intention with an Intention Statement 1min
- Intentions Supplemental 3min
- Optional Tools for Meditation 3min
- Choosing What Types of Meditation to Use 2min
- Identifying the WHY Behind the Type of Meditation 1min
- Last Check-In to Ensure the Meditation Meets Client's Needs 2min
- Mood, Tone and Tempo 2min
- Voice: Speed 5min
- Voice Tone and Clarity 2min
- Voice: Languaging 3min
- Elements to Promote Results 2min
- Guiding Focus and Attention Part 1 6min
- Guiding Focus and Attention Part 2 14min
- Guiding Focus and Attention Part 3 5min
- Guiding Focus and Attention Part 4 9min
- Guiding Focus and Attention Part 5 13min
- Closing Meditation 9min
- Supporting Clients After Meditation 6min
- Sample Meditation Script and Template 1min
- Thriving Meditation 31min
- Embodying Wellbeing Meditation 31min
- Breaking Habits Meditation 28min
- Wrap Up and What's Next? 2min
- How to Receive Your Official Certification 1min
- BONUS Resources You Don't Want to Miss! 5min
meet your instructors
This course is brought to you by Transformation Academy and instructors Joeel & Natalie, who are life coach trainers with over 500,000+ students from 195 countries. They are excited to have collaborated with instructor Emily Rivera, aka “The Angel Coach”, to bring you this Spiritual Coach Certification.
Emily Rivera is a national speaker, trainer, coach and intuitive practitioner who has guided countless individuals and groups across the United States on a journey towards self-discovery. Through Emily’s seminars and individual sessions, participants learn to identify and understand guidance and unlock the power of their personal intuition to better create the life of their dreams. From showing clients how to tune into their spirituality, innate intuition, sharing techniques for attracting and fostering healthy relationships and encouraging the release of mental barriers. Through her spiritual coaching practice Emily addresses the Mind-Body-Spirit paradigm with a focus on strengthening the power one has to live a life full of abundance and joy. Emily Rivera is also a certified Angel Healing Practitioner and author on Angels Guidance who has dedicated her life to the service of sharing the messages, guidance, tools and love of Spirit.
Start learning today
- Taught by top instructors and coach trainers
- Best value and price in the industry
- 100% 30-day money-back guarantee
- No degree or experience required
- Official certificate & logo upon completion