Become a Rockstar Virtual Assistant (Work from Home), a Complete Guide
Virtual assistant training: create an online business and work from home as a freelancing virtual professional in any field.
Taught by Gladies Flores
What you will learn
skills you will gain
100% online courseStart instantly with lifetime access
Accredited CourseAccredited by internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency (Provider No: 50134)
Self-pacedWork at your own pace
From Beginner to AdvancedNo degree or prior experience required
Praise for Transformation Academy
about this course
Do you want to make a living while being in the comfort of your own home?
Do you want to create multiple streams of income?
Do you want to land a high paying and quality virtual assistant position but not sure where to start?
Have you ever dreamed of being your own boss or being able to work from anywhere in the world?
Being a virtual assistant or virtual worker means earning money on your own terms.
Working virtually or remotely gives you more freedom and control over your schedule, plus more free time as you no longer have to commute! You’re also not limited only to positions that are close to home, as you can work for companies anywhere in the world. Depending on your skill set, you can earn more without having to move for a new position or increasing your work hours.
The best news is that virtual assistants aren’t only general assistants. You can work remotely in any number of niches, including:
The virtual assistance and freelance business today is not only huge, but immensely thriving. You may have the skillset, tools and knowledge, but if you don’t know when, where, and how to market yourself as a virtual worker, your options are limited.
In this course, you will learn how to start your Virtual Assistance business tailored and customized for YOU, depending on what your ideal client or employer is and what your niche or specialty is.
You will know how to find the right clients and get hired, how to avoid scams, and how to set your price.
Here, I will also provide a series of knowledgebase for every Virtual Assistant Skill you need to master to be a successful virtual assistant.
This course is suitable for both beginner to advanced VA's, as here we discuss the principles and foundations of being a virtual assistant, as well as continuing to develop your virtual assistant career.
You’ll also learn how to:
Manage your workload
Have successful interviews
Upgrade your skills
Self-care needed for a virtual assistant
You'll also receive:
Downloadable forms and worksheets that you can use with your clients
Plus everything instructor Gladies Flores has learned in 11 years as a virtual worker! She has gone through all the nitty-gritty of the virtual assistance business, its difficulties and twists and turns, and paved the easy way for you. She wants to help you transform your life by teaching you how to start and be successful working at home (or literally anywhere), get the most out of your time, and be with your loved ones while earning money.
- 1. Welcome to Virtual Assistant Training a Complete Guide 5min
- 2. Greetings from the Instructor 5min
- 3. What is a Virtual Assistant? 4min
- 4. Common Questions on Being a Virtual Assistant 7min
- 5. 13 Common Misconceptions of Having an Online Job 12min
- 6. The Awesome Benefits of Being a Virtual Assistant 10min
- 7. How to Start your Career as a Virtual Assistant 2min
- 8. What are your Goals as a virtual assistant 4min
- 9. Identifying your Skills as a virtual assistant 7min
- 10. Choosing your Virtual Assistance Niche 3min
- 11. Finding Your Virtual Assistance Niche 5min
- 12. Must Haves for Virtual Assistants 8min
- 13. Your Resume/Profile 10min
- 14. Contracts 5min
- 15. Invoices 5min
- 16. Organization 9min
- 17. Management 4min
- 18. Time Management 2min
- 19. Communication Management 3min
- 20. Password Management 2min
- 21. File Management 3min
- 22. Prioritization 8min
- 23. Microsoft Office 3min
- 24. Chat Support 3min
- 25. Phone Support 4min
- 26. Email Support 2min
- 27. Types of Email Marketing 2min
- 28. Basic Steps on Email Marketing 1min
- 29. Creating Simple Graphics 4min
- 30. Social Media Management 5min
- 31. How to Price Your Skill or Service? 5min
- 32. Monthly, Hourly, or Project-Based Rate 3min
- 33. Factors that Affect Price 1min
- 34. Negotiating Rates 2min
- 35. What is your IDEAL Client? 4min
- 36. Preferred Hours of Work 1min
- 37. How to Avoid Scams 9min
- 38. Marketing Outlets to Set Up 8min
- 39. Show them What You’ve Got 1min
- 40. The Client Information Sheet 5min
- 41. Common Questions During Interviews and How to Answer Them 15min
- 42. The Meeting 7min
- 43. Workload Management 11min
- 44. Your Routine 3min
- 45. SMART Goals 7min
- 46. Upgrading by Self-Evaluation 6min
- 47. Research Current, Relevant, and In-Demand Skills 3min
- 48. How to Master a New Skill 6min
- 49. Getting Feedback from Your Clients 7min
- 50. Payment Channels 6min
- 51. Set your Work Hours 3min
- 52. Invest in your Workspace and in your Work Throne 2min
- 53. Change it Up! 1min
- 54. Move Once in a While 6min
- 55. Hydrate Often 2min
- 56. Play Dress Up 2min
- 57. Play that Funky Music 2min
- 58. Tribe Time 1min
- 59. Take a Break and Unplug 3min
- 60. Congratulations and Wrap-up! 1min
- 61. Requesting Your Certificate of Completion 1min
- 62. BONUS Content You Don't Want to Miss 3min
meet your instructors
This course is brought to you by Transformation Academy which has over 500,000 students from 200 countries and territories. They are excited to have collaborated with instructor Gladies Flores to bring you this complete guide to becoming a rockstar virtual assistant.
Gladies is a highly skilled virtual professional with over a decade of experience and bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, with a major in Broadcast. She’s a passionate mompreneur and health and fitness coach, as well as a rockstar project manager for Transformation Academy.
Start learning today
- Taught by top instructors and coach trainers
- Best value and price in the industry
- 100% 30-day money-back guarantee
- No degree or experience required