Diet Life Coach Certification (for Weight Management and Lifestyle Change)
Life Coach Training for Dieting, Weight Loss or Gain, Nutrition, Ketogenic, Vegetarian, Habit Change (Health Coaching)
Taught by Gladies Flores
What you will learn
skills you will gain
100% online courseStart instantly with lifetime access
Accredited CourseAccredited by internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency (Provider No: 50134)
Self-pacedWork at your own pace
From Beginner to AdvancedNo degree or prior experience required
Praise for Transformation Academy
about this course
A diet is the kinds of food that a person eats habitually. Since a dieting is a habit, changing what a person eats on a daily basis is going to be challenging, just like any other habit.
That is exactly why having a DIET COACH can be the key to dieting successfully!
WHY DO PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR DIET?
When people hear the word DIET, they often assume it means someone is trying to lose weight. However, people change their diet for many reasons.
- People may change their diet for the purpose of weight management, which can be related to both weight loss and weight gain.
- A person who wants to gain weight may be trying to build muscle or they may be overcoming being underweight.
- A person who wants weight loss may want to change the way they look, but they may be doing it in order to manage a health condition, such as cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar, or lactose or gluten intolerance.
- Other people change their diets because they want to change their lifestyle, such as going vegetarian or vegan.
- And others are seeking to curb a specific food habit, such as eating sweets or snacking at night.
Regardless of the reasons, when a person is dieting, they need the SUPPORT of a dieting life coach. The truth is that most diets fail because it’s hard! Having a DIET LIFE COACH provides support and accountability through the process.
WHAT DOES A DIET LIFE COACH DO?
Diet coaches help their clients:
- Clarify their health coaching, nutrition, and/or fitness priorities, values, and goals by asking the right questions.
- Identify patterns, cravings, stress eating habits, and other potential roadblocks.
- Create a dieting plan, including meal plans and schedules.
- Identify skills, practices, habits, and sustainable daily actions to stay motivated and follow through.
- Build lasting habits that allow their chosen dieting to become easy, consistent, and automatic.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A DIET LIFE COACH?
A diet life coach does not need to be an expert at nutrition or weight loss (management), as their role is to help a client succeed at their chosen diet, not tell them what to eat. The most important skill of a diet life coach is the ability to help clients set goals and stay on track. In addition, a dieting coach needs to have knowledge of common diets as well as health coaching skills and a deep understanding of the science behind diet and weight management including:
- Macronutrients (proteins, fats, and carbohydrates)
- Calories, metabolism, and energy
- Hydration, fat storage, muscle maintenance and more
That’s why this Diet Life Coach Certification course is designed to teach you everything you need to know about dieting and weight loss (management), as well as proven life coaching training skills and tools for supporting your clients to success. You’ll receive:
- Baseline health coaching assessments including body composition, body type, BMR, and setting goals
- Knowledge about common and new diet types, including ketogenic diet, vegetarian diet, paleo diet, gluten free, raw food, fasting and more
- Proven weight loss and management strategies
- Life coaching tools for providing accountability to your clients, including how to set goals and track progress
- Life coaching best practices for connect with and inspire their clients
Plus, you’ll learn strategies for how to establish your diet life coaching business, including creating your coaching packages, running an accountability group, setting your price, and more!
meet your instructors
This course is brought to you by Transformation Academy which has over 700,000 students from 200 countries and territories.
They are excited to have collaborated with instructor Gladies Flores, who is a mompreneur, Health and Nutrition Coach, Diet and Weight Management Coach and Fitness Coach. She has transformed her own life and the lives of countless others through lifestyle change related to diet and fitness. She practices calisthenics, Pilates and running on a daily basis and is passionate about empowering others to achieve their health goals.
Start learning today
- Taught by top instructors and coach trainers
- Best value and price in the industry
- 100% 30-day money-back guarantee
- No degree or experience required
- Official certificate & logo upon completion