Forgiveness Life Coach Certification
Help Your Clients Free Themselves from Resentment, Anger, Guilt, Perfectionism, Self-Sabotage, Stress & Unworthiness
Taught by Dr. Sheri Rosenthal
What you will learn
skills you will gain
100% online courseStart instantly with lifetime access
Accredited CourseAccredited by internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency (Provider No: 50134)
Self-pacedWork at your own pace
From Beginner to AdvancedNo degree or prior experience required
Praise for Transformation Academy
about this course
Do you know what it’s like to have resentment, pain and guilt hold you back because of a lack of forgiveness?
Or have you ever beaten yourself up for things that you regret or even sabotaged yourself?
Do you want to learn how to stop being stressed every time you have to spend time with your mother, father or ex?
Would you love to be able to help people (including yourself) set themselves FREE by finally embracing forgiveness?
Then join us for a journey into becoming a Forgiveness Coach.
All humans deeply desire inner peace, to be happy, and to have a successful and purpose-filled life. However, holding onto resentments, hurts and judgments can keep us locked in old patterns that zap our joy and hold us back.
This course teaches you a step-by-step process for helping your life coaching clients forgive themselves and others so they can be free and happy – and best of all find their inner peace.
You will learn strategies for helping your clients free themselves from limitation and resentment and pain.
But it’s more than that—you’ll learn how to help them develop a whole new ways of thinking that will empower every area of their lives!
You’ll empower them to release guilt and sabotage and develop self-acceptance and confidence.
You’ll help them change their story of victimhood and take back their power.
Plus, you’ll learn powerful tools for healthy communication that you can share with clients to help them PREVENT the conflict and misunderstandings that lead to the need to forgive.
Just imagine for a moment what it would be like to help your clients:
Finally release those old patterns and pains!
Be able to eat dinner at their dad’s without wanting to strangle him.
Be able see the person who abused them with absolute neutrality and compassion.
Be able to ignore that self-deprecating internal dialogue that is constantly getting them down.
To see their ex at a party and be able to give him or her a hug as he or she walks past with the person he or she had an affair with!
We all deserve the best in life, and we all deserve to be happy and free. If you want to give your clients the gift of personal freedom, join me on this journey.
Students who complete this certification course will receive an official life coach CERTIFICATION from Transformation Academy. This course is also ACCREDITED by internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency (Provider No: 50134), and CPD/CEU credits are available upon request.
- Intro and Meet the Instructors
- Welcome and What to Expect
- Becoming a Forgiveness Coach
- Forgiveness Coach Outline
- The Secret to Happiness is Forgiveness
- Transcript The Secret to Happiness is Forgiveness
- Structure Your Forgiveness Program
- Structuring Your Forgiveness Coaching Program Manual
- All Course Documents in One Handy Place
- IMPORTANT: Life Coaching Disclaimer
- Helping Clients Set Forgiveness Goals
- Identifing Goals Coach Manual
- Transcript Helping Your Clients Identify Goals
- Identifying Forgiveness Goals
- Identify Your Forgiveness Goals
- Transcript Identify Your Forgiveness Goals
- Facing the Stakes
- Face the Stakes
- Transcript Face the Stakes
- Sharing Stories with Your Clients
- Inspirational Stories Coach Manual
- Transcript Sharing Inspirational Stories with Clients
- Yes Its Possible and Worth It
- Transcript Yes Its Possible
- Sheri’s Forgiveness Story
- Transcript Sheri's Story
- Powerful Forgiveness Stories
- Transcript Forgiveness Stories
- Coaching Client Case Study Part 1
- Transcript Coaching Client Case Study
- Coaching Client Case Study Part 2
- Client Questions 1
- Transcript Client Questions
- Client Questions 2
- Helping Your Client Understand Forgiveness
- Transcript Helping Your Client Understand Forgiveness
- Understanding Forgiveness Coach Manual
- What How and Why Part 1 - Stop Lying to Yourself
- Transcript What How and Why Part 1 - Stop Lying to Yourself
- What How and Why Part 2 - Get Clarity About the Truth
- Transcript What How and Why Part 2 - Get Clarity About the Truth
- Finding the Truth in Your Story
- What How and Why Part 3 - Forgiving Yourself
- Transcript What How and Why Part 3 - Forgiving Yourself
- Understanding Beliefs, Separation and Oneness
- Beliefs and Being Right
- Transcript Beliefs Separation and Oneness
- Forgiveness and Compassion
- The Compassion Challenge
- Transcript Compassion
- Condemning and Judging
- Transcript Condemning and Judging
- Catching Judgment in the Act
- Practicing Forgiveness
- Empowering Clients to Forgive Themselves
- Transcript Empower Your Clients to Forgive Themselves
- Self-Forgiveness Coach Manual
- Decisions, Sabotage and Intuition
- Releasing Regrets
- Transcript Decisions and Intuition
- Overcoming Judgment
- Transcript Overcoming Judgment
- Overcoming Comparison and Perfectionism
- Banish Perfection and Self-Judgment
- Transcript Comparisons and Perfectionism
- Turning Unworthiness and Failure into Success
- Unworthiness and Success
- Transcript Unworthiness and Success
- Acknowledging Your Mental Addictions
- Detaching from Mental Addictions
- Transcript Addiction and Detachment
- Victimhood and Divinity
- Releasing the Victim
- Transcript Victimhood and Divinity
- Empowering Your Clients to Value Self Love
- Self-Love Coach Manual
- Transcript Empower Your Clients to Value Self Care
- Rejection and Gratitude
- Body Acceptance
- Transcript Rejection and Gratitude
- Abuse and Nurturing
- Nurturing Your Body
- Transcript Abuse and Nurturing
- Disease and Wellness
- Re-Framing Disease
- Transcript Disease and Wellness
- Aging and Unfolding
- Transcript Aging and Unfolding
- Empowering Your Clients to Forgive Others
- Forgiving Others Coach Manual
- Transcript Forgiving Your Relationships
- Opposition and Union
- Visualizing Forgiveness
- Transcript Opposition and Union
- Expectations and Understanding
- Expectation Inventory
- Transcript Expectations and Understanding.pdf
- Non-Awareness and Grace
- Awareness of Programming
- Transcript Non-Awareness and Inner Programming
- Criticism and Allowing
- From Criticism to Compassion
- Transcript From Criticism to Compassion
- Selfishness and Generosity
- From Selfishness to Generosity
- Transcript Selfishness and Generosity
- Communication and Forgiveness
- Transcript Communication and Forgiveness
- Transcript Presumption and Listening
- Presumption and Listening
- Presumption and Listening
- Healthy Communication Strategies
- Transcript Healthy Communication Strategies
- Level-Up Your Listening Skills
- Transcript Level-up Your Listening Skills
- Making Apologies
- Transcript Making Apologies
- Celebrating Forgiveness
- Epilog and What's Next
- Transcript Epilogue and What's Next
meet your instructors
Dr. Sheri Rosenthal, Joeel and Natalie Rivera
This course is presented by 3 instructors with expertise in psychology and life coaching.
Life Coach Trainers Joeel & Natalie Rivera of Transformation Academy have over a decade in the life coaching field and have 500,000 students from 195 countries. Joeel has a Masters Degree in Counseling and is completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with a focus on happiness.
Dr. Sheri Rosenthal, who is the primary instructor in this course, is a business coach, spiritual teacher, international retreat leader and author. A former podiatric surgeon, Sheri left behind a successful practice to find her life’s calling. After 18 years of private practice she sold everything and spent eight years traveling and studying ancient traditions of spiritual evolution with New York Times best-selling author of “The Four Agreements,” don Miguel Ruiz. Sheri has published 3 books on personal development, and is currently a transformational business coach and the owner of Wanderlust Entrepreneur and Journeys of the Spirit Travel.
PRAISE FOR THIS FORGIVENESS PROGRAM:
“Forgiveness is an act of self-love and respect. Sheri shares powerful techniques that can help you to forgive and be happy in life.”
~ Don Miguel Ruiz, New York Times best-selling author of The Four Agreements
“The forgiveness program is one of the most interesting and helpful projects going on in the world today...It’s refreshing to see people at work who know what it will really take to end the conflict on the planet.”
~ Gary Renard, the best-selling author of The Disappearance of the Universe and Your Immortal Reality
“This forgiveness project makes good use of an eclectic mix of spiritual and religious traditions. It makes clear distinctions between the thinking engendered by the ego and the consciousness that emerges from the higher levels of human awareness.”
~ Frederic Luskin, Ph.D, Director of the Stanford Forgiveness Projects and author of Forgive for Good
Start learning today
- Taught by top instructors and coach trainers
- Best value and price in the industry
- 100% 30-day money-back guarantee
- No degree or experience required
- Official certificate & logo upon completion