Joint Venture Partnerships
The Power of Collaboration & Joint Ventures Including Affiliates, Interviews, Referrals, Cross-Promotion & Networking
Taught by Joeel & Natalie Rivera
What you will learn
skills you will gain
100% online courseStart instantly with lifetime access
Accredited CourseAccredited by internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency (Provider No: 50134)
Self-pacedWork at your own pace
From Beginner to AdvancedNo degree or prior experience required
Praise for Transformation Academy
about this course
Are you an entrepreneur or independent contractor who wants to expand your business but doesn’t have a marketing budget?
Are you starting out with a small or nonexistent email list and no established audience and you don’t know how to reaching your target market?
Do you feel like a best kept secret who just needs that right partnership to unlock your success?
If so, joint ventures may be just what you need to gain immediate, direct access to a large number of your ideal potential clients or customers.
Joint ventures are like mini-partnerships when 2 or more individuals or businesses collaborate on a specific project, by pooling resources, talents, time and energy. Ultimately, both partners work together in some capacity for mutual benefit. They agree to share the rewards, as well as any risks. Unlike a business partnership, joint ventures are short term collaborative projects.
Joint ventures expand your reach by accessing a pre-qualified audience.
Collaboration gives you the opportunity to co-create new products or services by collaborating with partners who bring different competencies or expertise to the table.
JV partnerships are the most effective marketing strategy, whether you’re just starting up or you’re ready to take your business to the next level, and here’s why:
- First of all, it’s free: In most cases, joint ventures don’t cost anything. Instead, you work together to generate sales and then split the profit.
- You don’t need an audience to start with: If you have a huge following and a big email list, great! But if you don’t that’s okay too because you can establish a mutually beneficial partnership with someone else that will expose you to their audience, which helps you build your list.
- It’s highly targeted marketing: You can spend countless hours and money trying to identify and target your specific market of ideal clients, or you can collaborate with someone who already works directly with them—and get a warm introduction.
- You get to leverage their credibility: People do business with people or companies they know, like and trust, and by partnering with someone who promotes you to their established following who loves them, you benefit from the good will and trust they’ve already developed. The benefit is that this warm-contact leads to much higher conversion rates than paid advertising.
- Plus, it’s scalable: You can work with as many joint venture partners as you want—there are no limits! And, as you increase experience with joint ventures, you’ll be able to reach higher and higher into bigger, more established markets with more influential partners.
In this course you’ll learn everything you need to start doing joint ventures right away.
- Explore different types of joint ventures, such as referrals, trading, affiliates, interviews, cross-promotions, presenting, and co-creating new products or services.
- Learn best practices for networking to meet potential collaborators, including how to master your elevator pitch.
- Build relationships, gain credibility, and develop content through interviewing experts as well as getting booked as a guest on podcasts, YouTube channels, radio and webinars.
- Capitalize on the magic of leverage by having affiliates market your products for you, increasing your sales and freeing you to focus on doing what you love.
- Use proven strategies for approaching potential partners in a way that expresses the benefits of working with you and eases any resistance.
- Create a JV agreement and contract that sets clear expectations for responsibilities, timeframes, money exchanges, marketing, confidentiality, termination, and more.
meet your instructors
Joeel and Natalie Rivera
We are Joeel and Natalie Rivera—your soon-to-be coach trainers! (Yes, we’re married AND work together… 24 hours a day… and we LOVE IT!) Below we’ll tell you our story, briefly… the REAL story. The one that wasn’t always easy but that lead us PERFECTLY to this place of living out our life’s purpose and creating the thriving business (and the FREEDOM that comes with it) that we always wanted!
We seek to ignite a revolution of personal freedom through entrepreneurship, empowering each individual to reach their potential and fulfill their life’s purpose.
We are freedom junkies and serial entrepreneurs who empower INDIEpreneurs to create a purpose-driven business and fulfill their life’s purpose. We specialize in teaching people how to use their gifts to make money teaching what they know and love through life coaching and online courses. Joeel has a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Education and is currently completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with an emphasis on happiness.
In 2014, when we converted our print magazine into digital format, we found we could reach an exponential, worldwide market at a fraction of the time and cost. This inspire us to officially become INFOpreneurs. Then, in 2016 we received a proverbial “kick in the pants” to go “all-in” when Joeel fell ill after traveling overseas. Unable to leave the house, they continued to teach and empower others by turning their in-person workshops, speeches and coach training programs into online courses.
Start learning today
- Taught by top instructors and coach trainers
- Best value and price in the industry
- 100% 30-day money-back guarantee
- No degree or experience required