This is the ideal time to step into success as a Certified Meditation Coach and Facilitator! Powerfully lead others into states of clarity, peace, wellbeing and balance.
Meditation is a rapidly growing industry. The level of interest has increased dramatically over the last several years due to the number of studies that have proven that meditation produces measurable improvement in people’s mental, physical, and emotional wellbeing. Meditation has become a common practice for many successful athletes, business leaders, as well as individuals seeking to improve their health and happiness.
Are you a purpose-driven life coach (or want to be) who is wanting to promote tangible shift within clients?
Do you want to help your clients experience freedom from feelings of stress, overwhelm, and disharmony?
Do you want to create a thriving business as a life coach or meditation facilitator?
Would you love to guide individuals or groups through the healing and calming experience of meditation?
Join me for this meditation certification and become an ambassador of mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual balance and harmony.
Whether your clients are working on restoring wellbeing, reaching goals, improving their relationships, or their own personal or spiritual growth, you will learn how to help them bring more awareness, mindfulness, clarity, peace, and confidence to their lives through meditation.
In this meditation certification course you will learn:
How to feel confident facilitating meditation one-on-one or with groups, in person or online
How to identify the best type of meditation to lead, depending on the needs of your business and/or your clients
The key elements required to create, implement, and lead clients through meditation
How to avoid challenges before and while working with a client
The elemental aspects of meditation and how to effectively promote the feelings of peace, connection, balance, and ease through your guided meditations
How to best prepare yourself and clients for meditation
How to integrate aids within, before, or after a meditation session
How to discover and identify your gifts and to lead on purpose and with clarity
How to help clients feel comfortable, and helping them let go of doubts, fears, and/or apprehension to meditation
How to record audio meditations
Upon completion, you will earn an official Meditation Coach and Facilitator Certification from Transformation Academy, as well as receive an official certificate and badge/logo.
Students who complete this certification course will receive an official life coach CERTIFICATION from Transformation Academy. This course is also ACCREDITED by internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency (Provider No: 50134), and CPD/CEU credits are available upon request.
Who are we:
This course is brought to you by Transformation Academy and instructors Joeel & Natalie, who are life coach trainers with over 500,000+ students from 195 countries. They are excited to have collaborated with instructor Emily Rivera, aka “The Angel Coach”, to bring you this Spiritual Coach Certification.
Emily Rivera is a national speaker, trainer, coach and intuitive practitioner who has guided countless individuals and groups across the United States on a journey towards self-discovery. Through Emily’s seminars and individual sessions, participants learn to identify and understand guidance and unlock the power of their personal intuition to better create the life of their dreams. From showing clients how to tune into their spirituality, innate intuition, sharing techniques for attracting and fostering healthy relationships and encouraging the release of mental barriers. Through her spiritual coaching practice Emily addresses the Mind-Body-Spirit paradigm with a focus on strengthening the power one has to live a life full of abundance and joy. Emily Rivera is also a certified Angel Healing Practitioner and author on Angels Guidance who has dedicated her life to the service of sharing the messages, guidance, tools and love of Spirit.
2. Meet Emily Rivera, The Angel Coach 4min
3. How to Complete This Course 2min
4. REQUIRED: Agreement, Disclaimer and Code of Ethics 1min
5. Questions and Resources 1min
Section 2: Being a Meditation Coach and Meditation Facilitator 0 / 4|38min
7. You Are NEEDED! 2min
8. Types of Meditation (Mindfulness, Relaxation, Spiritual, Movement, and More)18min
9. Elements of Meditation (Present Moment, Posture, Duration, Aids, Intention) 12min
11. You Are Never Fully in Control 9min
12. Bringing Balance to Your Clients before Meditation 1min
13. Setting Expectations 6min
Section 4: Guiding and Leading a Meditation: The Process and Steps 0 / 22|1hr 39min
15. (RESOURCES DOCUMENT) Helping Clients Relax and Become Receptive 5min
16. Setting Inentions: Where Are They At Mentally, Emotionally, and Physically? 1min
17. Guiding Clients to Comfort 3min
18. Define Intention with an Intention Statement 1min
19. Intentions Supplemental 3min
20. Optional Tools for Meditation 3min
21. Choosing What Types of Meditation to Use 2min
22. Identifying the WHY Behind the Type of Meditation 1min
23. Last Check-In to Ensure the Meditation Meets Client's Needs 2min
24. Mood, Tone and Tempo 2min
25. Voice: Speed 5min
26. Voice Tone and Clarity 2min
27. Voice: Languaging 3min
28. Elements to Promote Results 2min
29. Guiding Focus and Attention Part 1 6min
30. Guiding Focus and Attention Part 2 14min
31. Guiding Focus and Attention Part 3 5min
32. Guiding Focus and Attention Part 4 9min
33. Guiding Focus and Attention Part 5 13min
34. Closing Meditation 9min
35. Supporting Clients After Meditation 6min
37. Thriving Meditation 31min
38. Embodying Wellbeing Meditation 31min
39. Breaking Habits Meditation 28min
41. How to Receive Your Official Certification 1min
42. BONUS Resources You Don't Want to Miss! 5min
Copyright ©️ Transformation Services, Inc. | All Rights Reserved