Mindfulness Life Coach Certification
A Complete Life Coaching Blueprint with 50+ Exercise & a 21 Day Mindfulness & Meditation Challenge
Taught by Joeel & Natalie Rivera
What you will learn
skills you will gain
100% online courseStart instantly with lifetime access
Accredited CourseAccredited by internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency (Provider No: 50134)
Self-pacedWork at your own pace
From Beginner to AdvancedNo degree or prior experience required
Praise for Transformation Academy
about this course
If you are a current or aspiring life coach and you want to help your clients develop more peace of mind, mindfulness, manage their thoughts and emotions, and lead happier, healthier, more awakened lives, than this Mindfulness Certification is for you!
Studies have shown that people spend almost 50% of their daily life on autopilot, meaning that your clients are probably missing out on their life because they’re lost in thought, worry, or stress.
But the good news is that YOU can offer them one simple thing that will not only help extend their life but will help them actually experience more OF their life...
The solution is MINDFULNESS!
Mindfulness has helped transform our lives and the lives of our clients. Regardless of the niche of coaching that you focus on, mindfulness is an essential skill to add to your practice.
You see, about 50% of our daily habits are unconscious repetitive actions... Let's face it, it is hard to create change in our client when they are stuck on autopilot, living in the past or sabotaging themselves with negative self-talk and overwhelming thoughts and emotions.
In order for ANY client to effectively create lasting change and happiness, they need to learn how to take back control of their mind, emotions and decisions through mindfulness.
And, the ONLY time they can do this is when they are aware in the present moment and able to clearly observe their thoughts and emotions.
***There is a reason almost all extremely successful people and professional athletes use mindfulness and meditation techniques!***
Mindfulness and meditation are the key that unlocks self-awareness, focus, concentration, emotional self-control, clarity of thought, and the ability to make transformational change. No one can be effective if they're trapped in their monkey mind, which is constantly distracting them from their dreams and causing stress and anxiety.
The greatest gift you can give your clients is the gift of being more aware, awake, and alive in their daily life!
Not only does helping your clients develop mindfulness (including meditation) transform their lives, it's also a great tool to use as a coach, such as bring both you and your clients' full awareness into the present moment at the start of your coaching session.
<<<A Personal Note from Joeel>>>
We are passionate about teaching people to develop self-awareness and mindfulness because our ability to remain centered and focused is what has allowed us to thrive through even the most challenging parts of life. In fact, when I was sick and bed ridden for a year I used many of these mindfulness techniques to not only help my find peace but also find joy in the darkest places. In my many emergency room visits, the doctors wondered why I would be laughing and joking around with Natalie while my body was basically shutting down. The reason was that mindfulness helped me detach from the chaos and see the light at the end of tunnel, regardless of how dim it was because we were able to focus in the moment rather than being lost in worrying thoughts. Therefore, we know the power of mindfulness and this is why we are so excited to share these tools with you!
In this course we’re giving you all the mindfulness tools and strategies we use so your can get your clients these same results.
This course is a complete life coach training program that gives you a blueprint for helping your clients develop mindfulness and meditation practices in everyday life.
It includes a 21 Day Mindfulness Challenge that contains over 50 mindfulness exercises and meditations.
As a Certified Mindfulness Life Coach you’ll be able to help your clients:
· Master their monkey mind
· Reduce stress and burnout
· Manage negative emotions
· Enjoy their life more
Your clients will learn how to:
· Be the observer of their thoughts and emotions
· Stop getting caught up in a runaway mind
· Stop being overwhelmed by their emotions
· Develop self-compassion and take back control of what and who they allow to influence them, as well as practice being more present with others.
Plus, they’ll experience all of the benefits of mindfulness. Nearly all people who are extremely successful, as well as most professional athletes, use mindfulness because study after study have shown that mindfulness increases mental clarity, reduces stress, and has powerful health benefits, including improving sleep, increased energy, and an improved immune system!
Students who complete this certification course will receive an official life coach CERTIFICATION from Transformation Academy. This course is also ACCREDITED by internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency (Provider No: 50134), and CPD/CEU credits are available upon request.
- Why Be a Mindfulness Coach?
- Cultivating Mindfulness and Self-Awareness
- Jumb Right In! 2 Minute Bell Meditation
- 2 Minute Bell Meditation Downloadable Audio
- Use Mindfulness to Change Emotions in 90 Seconds
- Mindfulness and Meditation (and 7 Common Misunderstandings)
- How to Take This Course and Be a Mindfulness Coach
- How to Take the 21 Day Mindfulness Challenge
- 21 Day Challenge Schedule
- 21 Day Mindfulness Journal
- Copies of All Editable Versions of Documents for Customization
- All Course Documents in One Handy Place
- IMPORTANT: Life Coaching Disclaimer
- 3 Core Skills of Mindfulness
- Mindfulness Needs Assessment
- Mindfulness Skills Reference Sheet
- COACH: Focused Attention (Concentration)
- COACH: Open Monitoring (Present Moment Awareness)
- COACH: Acceptance (Non-Judgment)
- ACCEPTANCE Quick Tips for Overcoming Resistance
- COACH: Tailoring Mindfulness Coaching to Individual Clients
- COACH: Establishing a Formal and/or Informal Meditation Practice
- COACH: Deciding the Best Object of Attention
- COACH: Understanding Your Client's Religious or Secular Beliefs
- COACH: Relative vs Absolute Truth (and When to Address Each)
- COACH: Establishing Safety vs Reintegration
- Formal or informal Practice Coach
- WEEK 1: Mindful Awareness of the Present Moment 84:46
- The Mini-Mindfulness Exercise
- The Three Minute Breathing Space
- 2 Minute Bell Meditation (Bell Only)
- 2 Minute Bell Meditation (Bell Only) Downloadable Audio
- Simple Mindfulness Meditation
- Square Breathing
- DAY 2: Shifting from the Thinking Mind to the Sensing Mind
- 5 Senses Exercise
- Mindful Seeing Exercise
- MEDITATION: Candle Meditation
- Candle Meditation Downloadable Audio
- DAY 3: Body Awareness
- MEDITATION: Progressive Relaxation
- Progressive Relaxation Meditation Downloadable Audio
- DAY 4: Mindful Eating
- Mindful Curiosity - Eating
- DAY 5: Mindful Listening
- MEDITATION: Music Meditation
- DAY 6: Mindful Walking
- DAY 7: Mindful Driving
- DAY 8: The Psychology of the Monkey Mind
- Mindfulness of Thoughts (and How They Create Emotions)
- Observing Your Train of Thought
- DAY 9: Sorting Thoughts Into Boxes Exercise
- Urge Management/Urge Surfing
- DAY 10: Awareness of Self-Talk, Part 1
- Awareness of Self-Talk, Part 2
- Awareness of Self-Talk
- DAY 11: Developing Emotional Awareness
- Practicing Emotional Awareness
- RAIN Technique for Accepting Emotions
- DAY 12: Mindfulness for Anger (and Other Negative Emotions)
- Willing Hands Exercise
- DAY 13: Intentionally Creating Desired Emotions
- The Cultivation Circle
- Half-Smile Technique
- Power of Gratitude
- MEDITATION: Gratitude Meditation
- Guided Gratitude Meditation Downloadable Audio
- DAY1 14: Surrender, Acceptance and Letting Go
- MEDITATION: Release/Surrender Meditation
- Release/Surrender Meditation Downloadable Audio
- DAY 15: Everything that We Experience is Internal
- MEDITATION: Self-Inquiry Meditation
- Self-Inquiry Meditation Downloadable Audio
- DAY 16: Self-Compassion Exercise
- MEDITATION: Mountain Meditation
- Mountain Meditation Downloadable Audio
- DAY 17: The Importance of Choosing Your Inputs
- Choosing Inputs
- DAY 18: Being Present with Others and Holding Space
- Being Present with Others and Holding Space
- Mindful Arrivals
- DAY 19: Random Acts of Kindness
- MEDITATION: Loving Kindness Meditation
- Loving Kindness Meditation Downloadable Audio
- DAY 20: Developing a Mindfulness Routine
- Establishing a Mindfulness Routine
- Mindfullness Morning Routine
- Mindful Bedtime Routine
- DAY 21: Establishing a Formal Meditation Practice
- Establishing a Formal Meditation Practice
- Using Mindfulness and Meditation in Groups
- Using Mindfulness and Meditation in Groups
- Group Mindful Listening
- Two Truths and a Lie
- Congratulation Next Steps Coach
- FREE Mindfulness and Meditation EBOOK
meet your instructors
Joeel and Natalie Rivera
We are Joeel and Natalie Rivera—your soon-to-be coach trainers! (Yes, we’re married AND work together… 24 hours a day… and we LOVE IT!) Below we’ll tell you our story, briefly… the REAL story. The one that wasn’t always easy but that lead us PERFECTLY to this place of living out our life’s purpose and creating the thriving business (and the FREEDOM that comes with it) that we always wanted!
We seek to ignite a revolution of personal freedom through entrepreneurship, empowering each individual to reach their potential and fulfill their life’s purpose.
We are freedom junkies and serial entrepreneurs who empower INDIEpreneurs to create a purpose-driven business and fulfill their life’s purpose. We specialize in teaching people how to use their gifts to make money teaching what they know and love through life coaching and online courses. Joeel has a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Education and is currently completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with an emphasis on happiness.
In 2014, when we converted our print magazine into digital format, we found we could reach an exponential, worldwide market at a fraction of the time and cost. This inspire us to officially become INFOpreneurs. Then, in 2016 we received a proverbial “kick in the pants” to go “all-in” when Joeel fell ill after traveling overseas. Unable to leave the house, they continued to teach and empower others by turning their in-person workshops, speeches and coach training programs into online courses.
Start learning today
- Taught by top instructors and coach trainers
- Best value and price in the industry
- 100% 30-day money-back guarantee
- No degree or experience required
- Official certificate & logo upon completion