NLP Practitioner and Life Coach Certification
NLP Certification & Ultimate Guide. Become a Certified NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner & NLP Life Coach
Taught by David Key
What you will learn
skills you will gain
100% online courseStart instantly with lifetime access
Accredited CourseAccredited by internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency (Provider No: 50134)
Self-pacedWork at your own pace
From Beginner to AdvancedNo degree or prior experience required
Praise for Transformation Academy
about this course
Do you want to learn the most effective techniques for helping your clients create rapid transformation, including overcoming fear, changing habits, and releasing limiting beliefs?
Do you want to experience self-mastery by developing a level of self-awareness and understanding of the mind that puts you in the driver’s seat of your own mind and destiny?
Do you want to become a Certified NLP Practitioner and NLP Life Coach?
Then we invite you to join us for the NLP Practitioner and Life Coach Certification program, taught by world-renowned NLP expert David Key and leading life coach training instructors Joeel and Natalie Rivera.
WHY BECOME AN NLP PRACTITIONER & LIFE COACH?
As an NLP practitioner and coach, you will:
Learn how to help your clients set goals in a way that navigates the mind’s road blocks.
Become a master communicator, including the ability to read body language, develop strong rapport and build deeper relationships.
Become a highly effective coach by knowing how to listen, question and challenge your clients in a way that empowers them to overcome limitations and create lasting change
Explore advanced techniques and methodologies that help you experience for yourself how the mind works, including how it processes sensory information, interprets experiences, and stores and retrieves information. This is a vital skill for any coach.
You see, our experience of our life is based on our interpretation of the world around us.
Our interpretation is based on our internal mental programming…
Therefore, if we change our programming, we change our experience of life…
But, it isn’t just because our interpretation changes… changing our programming actually creates a new reality!
When we change our thought patterns, we change our emotions… which changes our behaviors… which get us different results in the outside world… The truth is that humans create their own realities—both their interpretation of it AND what actually happens.
We are the masters of our destiny! However, most people are so lost in habituated thinking and old patterns that they have forgotten their true power.
Neuro Linguistic Programming gives you back that power and provides you with the tools to help your clients transform their lives from within.
Master communication skills that will dramatically improve your personal and business relationships
Reprogram the mind using simple, practical techniques that help your clients quickly shift negative emotions and create lasting behavior change
Free yourself and your clients from phobias, bad habits, negative thinking patterns, limiting beliefs and emotional pain.
Plus, you’ll receive a detailed 160 page NLP Manual with step-by-step instructions, tools to use with clients, and processes to practice in order to develop your skills. You will also be able to watch NLP in action through professional video demonstrations.
If you want to make a real difference in the lives of your clients, NLP is the most powerful, practical and in-depth tool you can learn, and you can start right now!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This comprehensive NLP Practitioner AND Life Coach Certification Program teaches you everything you need to know to become an effective NLP practitioner and start your NLP coaching business!
Heighten your senses and your intuition and quickly tune into the thoughts and emotions of others
WHAT MAKES THIS COURSE UNIQUE?
This program is extremely in-depth and it taught in a real-world manner that provides powerful stories and detailed step-by-step models to follow.
This program provides beginner to advanced NLP training AND the coaching skills, tools, and perspectives that will help you actually implement NLP and coaching techniques working with real clients.
This program contains models that are NOT available in any other product in the World. Products like the NLP Present™ designed by David Key.
In this program, you will also learn 2 VERSIONS of the Meta Model. The traditional old-world model taught in most schools of NLP and the New World Model.
This material is used globally by many top NLP Trainers, a testament to the high quality of this online course.
Upon completion, you will earn an official NLP Practitioner AND NLP Life Coach Certification from Transformation Academy and Auspicium (including the option to receive a fully accredited CPD diploma)!
“I have fully audited the Auspicium Home Study & Online NLP Practitioner certification course and found the content to be thorough, well-founded and excellently designed to provide a logical learning-journey that will stimulate learners wanting practical skills in NLP. I can recommend this course.”
Dr Angus McLeod, 2012. Author, International Coach & Visiting Professor of Coaching at Birmin. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Students who complete this certification course will receive an official life coach CERTIFICATION from Transformation Academy. This course is also ACCREDITED by internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency (Provider No: 50134), and CPD/CEU credits are available upon request.
- Welcome and Introduction
- Introduction and Setting Goals for This Course
- Fun Demonstration Preview!
- DOWNLOAD: Complete NLP Practitioner Manual
- NLP Code of Ethics
- Coaching Code-of-Ethics
- Coaching Code-of-Ethics
- IMPORTANT: Life Coaching Disclaimer
- Intro to Coaching Excellence
- Being Non-Judgmental and Active Listening
- Effective Questioning and Challenging
- Rapport Building and Goal Setting
- Confidentiality and Accountability
- Growing as a Coach-- CANI
- Section 1 Introduction: Foundations
- WORKBOOK: S1 P1 Foundations of NLP
- Understanding NLP Part 1
- Understanding NLP Part 2
- NLP Communication Model (How We Interpret Our Reality)
- NLP Communication Model DEMO VIDEO
- Additional Filters
- Neurological Levels of Change
- WORKBOOK S1 P2 Frames and Presuppositions
- Frames of NLP Cause/Effect, Results/Excuses, Mind-Body, Perception/Responsibility
- Mind-Body Experience
- The Presuppositions of NLP 1 – 5
- The Presuppositions of NLP 6 – 10
- The Presuppositions of NLP 11 – 15
- WORKBOOK: S1 P3 The Unconscious Mind
- The Unconscious Mind
- The Prime Directives of the Unconscious Mind 1-6
- The Prime Directives of the Unconscious Mind 7-13
- The Prime Directives of the Unconscious Mind 14-20
- Unconscious Mind Review
- Section 2 Introduction: Sensory Acuity, Rapport & Representational Systems
- WORKBOOK: S2 P1 Sensory Acuity and Rapport
- Advanced Rapport Building Skills
- Sensory Acuity (Increasing Awareness and the Accuracy of Your Sense Observations
- Calibration (Develop the Ability to Notice and Measure Changes)
- Learning State (The Now and Peripheral Vision)
- Sensory Based vs Hallucinated Information
- EXERCISE – Sensory Acuity
- NLP Rapport (Relate to Others, Create Trust and Understanding)
- Three Main Rapport Processes
- Rapport According to Milton Erickson, Psychiatrist and Hypnotherapist
- The Building Blocks of Rapport
- The Indicators of Rapport
- Rapport Through Voice Tonality
- Energy and Rapport (for Coaches)
- Rapport -- Additional Coaching Insights
- Advanced Logical Levels Of Rapport (For Coaches)
- Challenging Our Clients
- Challenging Your Clients' Model of the World
- Challenging Part 2 Helping Your Clients Take Responsibility
- Active Listening
- Reflective Listening
- Empathetic Listening
- Types of Coaching Questions
- Types of Questions
- Probing Questions
- WORKBOOK: S2 P2 Representational Systems
- Representational Systems (The Way We Experience the World)
- How Representational Systems Work
- Representational System Predicates
- EXERCISE on Predicates-Storytelling
- EXERCISE – Writing a Presentation
- Overlapping Representational Systems
- Practice in All Systems
- Eye Accessing Patterns (and What They Represent)
- Eye Accessing Patterns DEMO VIDEO
- BAGEL Model (Understanding Behavioral Cues)
- Values and Beliefs
- Values and Beliefs--What Drives Behavior Part 1
- Values and Beliefs--What Drives Behavior Part 2
- Values and Beliefs--What Drives Behavior Part 3
- Values-Elicitation VIDEO DEMO
- Section 3 Introduction: Goals
- WORKBOOK: S3 P1 NLP Goals
- Goals--The Importance of Goal Setting in Coaching
- Importance of Goal Setting
- Goals--SMART Model
- Goals-PURE and PRESENT Models
- Setting Meaningful Goals
- Setting Long-Term Goals
- Creating an Action Plan
- GOALS 30 and 60 Day Planning
- GOALS Weekly and Daily Planning
- WORKBOOK: S3 P2 Time and Responsibility
- The NLP Present and Timelines
- The NLP Present Process
- Surprises and Obstacles to Overcome
- Well-formed Outcomes 1-3
- Well-formed Outcomes 4-9
- EXERCISE: Cartesian Co-ordinates (Decision Making)
- Making Goals Work
- Section 4 Introduction: Submodalities
- WORKBOOK: S4 Submodalities
- Experience Your Submodalities (Internal Representations)
- Working with Submodalities
- Submodality Checklist and Elicitation
- Mapping Across/Like to Dislike (Change Submodalities, Change Experience)
- Like to Dislike DEMO VIDEO
- EXERCISE – Like to Dislike
- The Power of Beliefs (and How to Rewire Them with Submodalities)
- Submodality Belief Change VIDEO DEMO Pt 1
- Submodality Belief Change VIDEO DEMO Pt2
- EXERCISE – Submodality Belief Change
- The Swish Pattern (Quickly Shift Negative Emotions or Behaviors)
- The Swish Pattern DEMO VIDEO
- Review of Submodalities
- Section 5 Introduction: Anchoring
- WORKBOOK: S5 P1 Basic Anchoring
- The Power of Anchoring (Associating a Trigger to an Internal Emotional State)
- Why Use Anchors
- The Four Steps to Anchoring
- The Five Keys to Successful Anchoring
- Preferred States for Anchoring (Intense, Positive Emotions)
- Eliciting and Creating Anchors
- WORKBOOK: S5 P2 Advanced Anchoring
- Stacked Resource Anchors
- Collapse Anchors
- Collapse Anchors Process
- Stacking and Collapsing Anchors VIDEO DEMO
- New Orleans Flexibility Drill
- Change Personal History (Rewire Memories)
- Chaining Anchors (Reaching for Higher Emotional States)
- Design Criteria
- Circle of Excellence (Step into Your Ring of Power)
- Review of Anchoring
- Section 6 Introduction: Neurolinguistics
- WORKBOOK: S6 P1 Presuppositions and Chuncking
- Linguistic Presuppositions 1-3 (Identifying Assumptions and Meaning in Language)
- Linguistic Presuppositions 4-6
- Linguistic Presuppositions 7-9
- EXERCISE – Presupposition or Mind Read
- EXERCISE – Creating Presuppositions
- What is Linguistic Change
- Chunking (A Hierarchy of Ideas from Abstract to Specific)
- EXERCISE -- Chunking
- WORKBOOK: S6 P2 Intonation and the Milton Model
- Intonation Patterns (Tone of Voice and Syntax)
- The Milton Model (Persuasion)
- The Milton Model Patterns 1-6
- The Milton Model Patterns 7-12
- The Milton Model Patterns 13-19
- Additional Patterns
- EXERCISE – The Milton Model
- WORKBOOK: S6 P3 The Meta Model
- Introduction to the Meta Model (Clarify Your Mental Map)
- The Compass Model
- Meta Model Compass Level One
- Meta Model Compass Level Two
- Meta Model Compass Level Three
- Meta Model Compass Level Four and Five
- Review of Meta Model
- EXERCISE – Meta Model
- Meta Model Review
- Section 7 Introduction: Strategies
- WORKBOOK: S7 Strategies
- Introducing Strategies
- What is a Strategy? (Processes, Sequences and Patterns)
- The TOTE Model for Achieving Outcomes
- Using Strategies
- Strategy Notation
- What to Watch Out For
- Formal Elicitation Questions
- Elicitation Issues
- Elicitation Issues
- EXERCISE – Strategy Elicitation
- Strategies Review
- Section 8 Introduction: Phobias, Reframing & Metaphors
- WORKBOOK: S8 P1 Phobias, Reframing and Parts Integration
- Fast Phobia Cure
- NLP Fast Phobia Cure DEMO VIDEO Pt1
- NLP Fast Phobia Cure DEMO VIDEO Pt2
- Reframing (Changing Meaning)
- Six Step Reframe
- Visual Squash and Parts Integration
- Parts Integration DEMO VIDEO
- Agreement Frame and Negotiation Model
- The NLP Negotiation Model
- WORKBOOK: S8 P2 Transformational Metaphors
- Perceptual Positions (Different Perspectives)
- Transformational Metaphors (The Power of Story)
- Example of a Metaphor
- Designing a Metaphor
- The Process
- Models--The Importance of Coaching Models
- Coaching Models
- Models--Why to Use More Than One Model
- GROW Model
- Heart Model
- Models--Practice and Developing Confidence
- Planning and Executing a Coaching Session
- Example Agreement
- Setting Up a Coaching Session
- Location, Expectations and Environment
- Preparation, Before, During and After the Session
- NLP Practitioner Certification TEST (You do NOT need to submit your answers.)
- Constant and Never Ending Improvement
meet your instructors
David Key , Joeel and Natalie Rivera
This course is taught by 3 instructors in the fields of NLP and life coaching.
Watch the PODCAST EPISODE where Joeel & Natalie interview David Key! Learn more about how the 3 met, Davids epic entrepreneurship story, and more about the power of the mind and NLP! (CLICK HERE)
NLP Trainer David Key was the very first Association of NLP (ANLP) Accredited Trainer in the world and is a pioneer in the field. He is one of the most sought after behavioral strategists in the UK. He is also a Master Trainer of Hypnosis, a best selling author, a transformative coach and teacher of The Three Principles. He was the recipient of the prestigious APCTC (Association of Professional Coaches, Trainers and Consultants) Outstanding Achievement Award in 2015 for his outstanding contribution to the coaching industry. David is the main instructor in this course.
Life Coach Trainers Joeel & Natalie Rivera have over a decade in the life coaching field and have trained almost 300,000 life coaches through Transformation Academy. Joeel has a Masters Degree in Counseling and is completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with a focus on happiness. Joeel and Natalie began their journey into NLP as students of David. During a period of long-term illness, while Joeel was bedridden, they used many of the tools taught by David in this program to turn what some would see as a curse into a blessing. They are excited to bring his powerful training program to you because they know first hand the transformational impact it will have on your life and business.
Combined they have over 500,000 students from 195 countries. We all look forward to seeing you in the course.
Start learning today
- Taught by top instructors and coach trainers
- Best value and price in the industry
- 100% 30-day money-back guarantee
- No degree or experience required
- Official certificate & logo upon completion