The Profitable Coach Podcast
How to be Marketing, Just by Being You - Lessons Learned from 10 years of Coaching
Ft. Marla Albertie
Listen on your Favorite Platform
Learn to love marketing
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to show up 100% yourself, no matter the container
- Truths to embrace before becoming a coach
- How to stay balanced as a first time entrepreneur
- The trick to marketing, even when you’re not marketing
- The one mindset trait Marla believes all coaches should have
LINKS & RESOURCES
About Our Guest
Marla is a US Veteran turned coach, who’s created a non-profit for helping teens and has a clear zest for learning and growth. Her one-word philosophy on life is “Learning” and it shows as she’s a well of useful information about how to transform your life.
She’s currently pursuing her PHD in Psychology to help deepen her abilities as an executive life coach. She calls herself the work-life harmonizer and is passionate about spreading this message far and wide.
Receive new episodes in your Inbox
Be the first to know about new episodes and get exclusive subscriber-only content for growing your coaching business.