The Profitable Coach Podcast
Advice From the World’s Most Controversial Pricing Expert
Ft. Kevin Dubrosky
Listen on your Favorite Platform
Earning More Allows You to Serve More
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Why charging more is the most loving thing you can do for your client
- When to present the price of your coaching to a prospective client
- Why you should be charging different prices for every client
- How Kevin gets away with charging $117 for his new book
- What makes someone “world class” or qualified to raise their prices 67%-90%
- Why Kevin no longer believes in “high performance coaching”
LINKS & RESOURCES
About Our Guest
Kevin Dubrosky, is a Coach, Consultant, Author and Polymath, but he’s best known for being the world’s most controversial pricing expert.
Kevin believes that if you’re not charging your clients an “appropriate” amount for your services, it’s a disservice to you, to the client, and to the world. He calls it “pricing dysmorphia” and he’s here to help.
Receive new episodes in your Inbox
Be the first to know about new episodes and get exclusive subscriber-only content for growing your coaching business.