The Profitable Coach Podcast
Comedy, Creativity & Tuning into Your Psychic Powers as a Coach
Ft. Kyle Lipton
Listen on your Favorite Platform
Coming out of the "phsychic closet" and embracing integrity as a coach
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why Kyle calls himself a “mentor” and not a coach
- How to create a business that supports all facets of your personality
- Why your imposter syndrome is not a symbol of lack of preparedness, but actually a symbol of your integrity
- Tips for coming out of the “psychic” closet
- How to leverage the Pygmalion Effect
- How trusting his intuition and staying consistent are the two things that changed his business and life
07:02 Overcoming imposter syndrome.
12:28 Trusting intuition and synchronicities.
16:25 Identity and energetic barriers.
20:07 Abundance and stepping into alignment.
25:34 Embracing imperfection in coaching.
29:35 Manifesting and creating reality.
36:56 Divine intervention and unexpected help.
40:45 Your intuition is magic.
46:55 Stepping into your creativity.
54:39 Comedy and fear of failure.
About Our Guest
Kyle Lipton is a comedian, psychic, and transformational mentor whose mission on earth is to reveal the cosmic joke ✨ He has spoken on various platforms across the world and is on a mission to help us all “enlighten up.”
Receive new episodes in your Inbox
Be the first to know about new episodes and get exclusive subscriber-only content for growing your coaching business.